TLC Nail Lounge | nail salon 93101 | Lower State Santa Barbara: We miss you
Some of the most common types are as follows (names and products may vary from spa to spa): Regular pedicure: A simple treatment that includes foot soaking, foot scrubbing with a pumice stone or foot file, nail clipping, nail shaping, foot and calf massage, moisturizer, and nail polishing.
Spa pedicures are longer in time than regular pedicures because they come with additional services such as a foot soak, a foot massage and exfoliation, a hot towel rub, and a paraffin wax dip.
A good pedicure will result in your feet looking as well as feeling fantastic. You should want to show off your tootsies and make rash promises to yourself about how much better you'll take care of your feet in the future! A pedicure will usually last between 30 and 90 minutes, depending on the techniques involved.
Deluxe Pedicure. A Spa Pedicure at its finest! Includes a lower leg and foot exfoliation, nail & cuticle grooming, as well as a hydrating Shea Butter massage cream. A warm paraffin mask to help nourish the skin while soothing sore muscles and joints.
Answer. Basic or classic pedicures are what you probably learned in school. Shape the nails and cuticle area, slough the feet and/or legs, massage calves and feet, and finish with an invigorating peppermint-type lotion. A spa-type pedicure goes further with exfoliation and pampering of the client.
Luxury pedicure - Soak, file, cuticle work, hard skin removal, exfoliate foot and lower leg, mask, massage and polish. Express pedicure - does not include exfoliation, mask and massage but does have a moisturize.
The most enjoyable part of the salon pedicure is the massage. Massaging helps promote circulation and helps relieve tension in the calves and feet. Increase in blood circulation can reduce pain and help distribute heat throughout your body. A good pedicure can be very relaxing.
Tips to Soothe Your Tired Feet
By the end of the day, our feet often scream for some attention after all they are put through — long working hours, constantly being on the move, bad weather, ill-fitting footwear, wearing high heels, etc.
Often the resulting foot pains and aches occur due to the imbalance of pressure on the feet. Also, many are unaware that tired legs affect your quality of sleep.
Therefore, after a long, tiring day, it is a good idea to pamper your feet.
– Avoid wearing uncomfortable and tight pair of footwear, and get a pair that is more comfortable. Ill-fitting footwear and wearing high heels for extended periods of time are some of the main reasons for pain in the feet.
– Get a pedicure at the salon at least once a month, especially if you suffer from cracked heels, cuts, etc. These are signs that say you need to care more for your feet.
– Get a reflexology foot massage done by professionals. Doing so will relax your feet and loosen the tension in them.
– After a long exhausting day, soak your feet in a tub of warm water with some Epsom salts for relief.
– Soothe your weary legs by massaging them with some anti-inflammatory cream.
– A fun way to ease the pain from aching feet is to roll a tennis ball or a rolling pin, or even a plastic cold drink bottle under your feet in a back and forth motion. Doing this will provide a good massage of sorts for the soles of your feet and tends to increase flexibility in joints and muscles. In fact, it’s a tip yoga instructors have shared with the who’s who of Hollywood.
nail salon 93101