TLC Nail Lounge | Nail salon 93101 | Lower State Santa Barbara
Enjoy your pampering time in our salon! You’ll get a chance to relax and your nails will be looking fabulous all throughout the year. How can anyone say no to that?
TLC Nail Lounge is a place for personal rediscovery, solace and healing. It is a refuge from the everyday world. Let the healing effects of our highly trained estheticians restore, pamper, and rejuvenate you.
How Is SNS Applied To Your Nails?
SNS nails rely on powder rather than layers of gel. The process of applying SNS nails is fairly simple. Let’s break it down:
- Your nails are filed and shaped then cleansed with a primer.
- The nail technician applies a coat of resin on the nail plate.
- Dips each nail into the coloured powder, and secures the colour with a bonding liquid.
- The process is repeated a number of times to create the required strength and structure.
- Finally there’s the glossy top coat to give the look its luster and shine.
It will take about 45 minutes to 1 hour for the SNS application.
SNS nails cannot be infilled, so when you have regrowth you will have to do a full removal and re-application.